MMIT Business Solutions Group is an Urbandale, Iowa based company. Our purpose is to help organizations operate more efficiently and profitability through the use of office equipment/technology and managed network services. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment with a family owned business and opportunities for career advancement in the Business Technology field.
The Field Service Engineer is a full-time service professional who is responsible for maintenance and repair of copiers, facsimiles and office business equipment in a given territory.
- Performs full range of maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Ability to support multiple products (Multi-Product Trained)
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an accurate car stock inventory
- Participate in monthly meetings and communicate equipment problems and solutions to fellow technicians.
- Escalate service and customer issues to Master Technicians or Management as appropriate.
- Assist sales department with installation of new or trial equipment to ensure proper placement and operation.
- Complete required paperwork / reporting neatly, accurately and on time.
- Promote equipment upgrades and the sale of maintenance agreements to clients.
- Ability to support customers in a multi-shift environment
- Actively participate in afterhours or call out activities
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
- AA degree in electronics or other related field experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Must have valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Competitive salary and Benefits
- Car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to discuss full job description please email John Skow email@example.com or call 251-1513.
Please note the selected candidates will be required to submit to background and drug testing.