It's not every day that you find a business solution just as good for your wallet as it is for the environment, but that's exactly the case when it comes to managed print. What's so unique about this solution? Read on to find out why managed print might be your company's new best friend.
Going Green the Smart Way
There are lots of ways to go green--some of them even fast, efficient, and painless for your business. However, the problem with going green is that many companies see it as a choice between the environment and their bottom line. The good news is that, as we develop new solutions and technologies, that viewpoint is slowly but surely changing--and with options like managed print, it's possible to go green and save green at the same time.
To prove it, let's take a look at some of the "greenest" things about managed print:
- less waste, which means less printing, less use of consumables, and less energy consumption;
- better digital solutions, allowing you to say "no" to the print button;
- more effective use of consumables, like double-sided printing;
- recycling techniques, especially when it comes to ink and toner cartridges;
- cost-effective fleet management, which means identifying and eliminating machines that are outdated or inefficient so you can replace them with cheaper, greener devices;
- and smarter supply storage, so you don't order more than you need or accidentally waste anything.
Notice a pattern? Everything good for the environment is also good for your efficiency, budget, productivity, and even customer service. Now that's a multitasking solution!
Ready to see how managed print can help you go green and save green? Contact us today!